Here are a few tips to ensure that you will be able to enjoy your products for as long as possible:
- Wash your hands before you put on or take off your jewelry. Oils on your fingers can tarnish these delicate items.
- It’s best to avoid lotions and perfumes when wearing your jewelry.
- When you aren’t wearing your jewelry, store them separately in your jewelry pouches.
- Keep your pieces shiny by gently polishing them with a soft cloth whenever they’re looking a little dull.
- It's best to take off your jewelry when you shower! Water is just fine for non-metal bracelets but too much water can cause damage to your metal pieces.
To keep your WOG apparel looking good as new, be sure to wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and hang dry to prevent shrinking or fading.
If you have been following these steps and caring for your item properly and there is still an issue with it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the issue and your order number, and we'll let you know what we can do to help.